We all want the same thing – for your puppy to feel safe and empowered while learning and to become the best version of themselves possible. More than daycare, Puppy Club is a comprehensive program for puppies up to four months of age designed to assist families to socialize, normalize, and problem solve as their pups mature. Puppy Club includes morning (8:15-11:45) and afternoon (1:30-5:00) puppy care, in groups of 6, with opportunities to recreate with other pups, begin basic manners, crate train, house train, and begin positive exposure to a variety of novel stimuli. Considered a behavioral vaccination, these robust and scientifically supported early socialization efforts, when done well, best prepare both puppies and their guardians for a lifetime of resilience and comfort. Allow our force-free, experienced training team to help your puppy thrive, sign-up today!
Drop-off for afternoon sessions occurs between 1:30 and 1:45 pm with pick-up between 4:45 and 5:00 pm.
Puppy parents can expect the following:
- A safe and optimistic experience for your puppy
- A commitment to keep your puppy happy and healthy
- Daily puppy reports
- Text messages and pictures of your puppy enjoying time at Puppy Club
- Invitations to special events that are puppy-friendly, fun and/or educational
- Surprise puppy “Doggie Bag” souvenir
Puppies can expect the following:
- A comfortable and tailored experience with an emphasis on their emotional health
- Play time with puppy friends
- Gentle and age appropriate exposure to new environments, activities, and novelties
- Learning new skills such as healthy play, problem-solving, basic manners, and relaxation
- A strong connection to the people and animals in their new Canine Community
Puppy Club activities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Introduction to seasonal recreation such as swimming pools, camping tents, leaf piles, and snowballs
- Time with kids
- Socialization to a variety of objects, surfaces, people and noises
- Sound acclimation to common problem noises such as thunder, fireworks, loud vehicles, and music
- Veterinary preparation, including light grooming, nail clipping, exam room play, and gentle restraint
- Nap time! Intermittent and brief opportunities to recharge and learn to relax in exciting environments
- Sports! We’ll begin to shape ball play, simple agility, and Frisbee
- Beginning crate training
- Beginning relaxation on a mat
- Potty training
- Basic manners
- Impulse control exercises
Puppies must be vaccinated, dewormed, and wearing a collar with name tag. Puppy parents are welcome to drop in anytime and will be provided contact information for the Puppy Club employees in the event of emergency.
We hope you’ll join us for Puppy Club, where your Puppy will Play.Learn.Grow.